🌎 Location: 100% remote job
💸 Salary: PLN 6000 – 16000 net
📝 B2B contract, contract of mandate
🕦 Full-time, long-term/permanent
- Practical knowledge of Node.js.
- Experience in frontend technologies.
- Good knowledge of English allowing you to take part in technical discussions.
- The ability to work individually as well as in a small team.
- 100% remote job (we do not have a physical office).
- Quick, one-step recruitment process.
- Working in a small team, with no unnecessary meetings.
- Participation in interesting, diverse and advanced projects developed for our clients from Europe and the USA.
- Real impact on the solutions used in the projects – this is a job for a creative person.
How to apply for this job?
- Please send us your current CV to [email protected] (we are interested in the description of your experience gained so far).
- Please send us also your consent for your personal data to be processed.
- Please leave us your contact details – we will notify selected candidates.
We are a small company providing software engineering services. We are mainly focused on the design and development of systems used for data acquisition, processing, storing and analysis (including Big Data). Our projects frequently include fields such as, for example, NLP and Machine Learning. We create customized solutions for our international clients, especially from the USA and Europe.
We are looking for talented people who care about developing their skills and who like challenges, learn quickly and have the ability to adjust to dynamic conditions and requirements at work. We are not looking for a person for just one project – if everything goes well, we would like to establish long-term cooperation for our current and future projects.