We look for experienced Backend Java Developer who could work with us on projects for our international clients. Join us if you like challenges and if you want to develop your skills!
- Very good knowledge of Java and the ability to use it.
- Knowledge of Java frameworks, e.g. Spring.
- Knowledge of Linux allowing you to use it freely and the ability to use the command line.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
- Good knowledge of English allowing you to take part in discussions (we have a lot of clients in the USA).
- The ability to work individually as well as in a small team.
- 100% remote job (we do not have a physical office).
- Quick, one-step recruitment process – you will talk directly to decision makers.
- Working in a small team, with no unnecessary meetings.
- Flexible working hours – we focus on the effect of the work, not on what time you start working.
- Participation in interesting, diverse and advanced projects.
- Real impact on the solutions used in the projects – this is a job for a creative person.
How to apply for this job?
- Please send us your current CV to [email protected] We are interested in the description of your experience gained so far.
- Please send us your consent for your personal data to be processed.
- Please leave us your contact details – we will notify selected candidates.
We are a small company providing software engineering services. We are mainly focused on the design and development of systems used for data acquisition, processing, storing and analysis (including Big Data). Our projects frequently include fields such as, for example, NLP and Machine Learning. We create customized solutions for our international clients, especially from the USA and Europe.
We are looking for talented people who care about developing their skills and who like challenges, learn quickly and have the ability to adjust to dynamic conditions and requirements at work. We are not looking for a person for just one project – if everything goes well, we would like to establish a long-term cooperation for our current and future projects.
REMOTE JOB, JAVA, BIG DATA, MACHINE LEARNING, NLP, AI, SQL, NOSQL, LINUX, BACKEND